Kingdom Multiplication is a study of what the Word of God says about prosperity in your spiritual life, family life, relationships, work, and finances. It is our prayer that you will grasp the truths included in this course in order to give you personal breakthrough in all these areas. We also will be looking at the authority that we have as believers to break the power of debt and poverty in all areas of our lives.
It is part of God’s nature to bless us, but there is a tremendous battle going on over the provision that God has assigned for His people. We will discuss ways in which you can come in line with His Word. We are on the verge of seeing the greatest outpouring of God’s provision we have ever seen. By the end of this course, you will walk in the authority that God has given you to claim the blessings that are yours by inheritance.
We will also be looking at the spiritual principles that have been put into position by God since the world began, namely sowing and reaping.
“The way we treat finances in our own life biblically is the kindergarten of our spiritual life. You can’t get on to first, second, or third grade until you do what He says with finances!” – Bill Johnson
The Parables of Jesus (My Beloved Son)
In this course we will discover why the disciples came and said to Him, “Why do You speak to them in parables?” We will look at why He answered and said to them, “Because it has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given. For whoever has, to him more will be given, and he will have abundance; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. Therefore I speak to them in parables, ‘because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.’” – Mathew 13:10-13
All these things Jesus spoke to the multitude in parables; and without a parable He did not speak to them, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying: “I WILL OPEN MY MOUTH IN PARABLES; I WILL UTTER THINGS KEPT SECRET FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD.” -Matthew 13:34-35
During His earthly ministry, as Jesus went about preaching and teaching, He frequently used parables – see Matthew 13:1-3, 13:34-35. It has been estimated that at least one-third of Jesus’ recorded teaching is found in the parables. So why did Jesus use parables?
In Course 111: The Parables of Jesus we will discuss the answer to that question and many others in this course.
- A parable may be defined as a simple story that illustrates a profound truth
- Telling parables was Jesus’ main way of helping His followers grasp spiritual truths
- He was building a bridge from the natural to the spiritual
- It was Jesus’ way of helping people to make the transition that each of us must make every day of our life – to move from the natural level of life to the spiritual level of life
- Jesus revealed these insights through parables so that those for whom the truth was intended might know the meaning, but for those whom it was not intended would not understand
To understand further Jesus’ reason for teaching in parables, we will look at:
- The purpose of the parables
- The promise of the parables
- The paradox of the parables
- Three principles of the parables