What I have found on my journey with God is that the peace that God offers, is not the absence of adversity, nor is it the end of trials and trouble.
However, in the midst of pressing problems or overwhelming obstacles, God always provides a way.
No matter how we are feeling or what we are going through, we have the assurance of Christ’s abiding presence – this alone produces abiding peace.
The promise of Hebrews 13:5-6 releases confidence and courage to face any situation we find ourselves facing:
“He has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you. So we can confidently say, “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me?” (ESV)
God’s grace is always available and more than enough to sustain us no matter what situations we face.
Stay In His Presence To Maintain Your Joy
- Scripture reminds us that it is in His presence that we find the fullness of joy and at His right hand is pleasure forever more. (Psalms 16:11)
- God has not given us a spirit of fear but He has given us power and a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7)
- Be encouraged don’t give up, never give in – you are destined for victory. (1 John 4:4)
- The Word of God promises us that no weapon formed against you will prosper. (Isaiah 54:17)
- The battlefield is in your mind the devil is always seeking to pull us away from God’s peace.
- Remember as a person thinks in their heart so will their life be – we must guard our heart.
- We must learn how to keep our hearts and minds focused upon the promises of God.
Isaiah 26:3 You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You.
To be continued tomorrow….